C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 16:52:30 -0400
Deri,

  As I said, I thought that was only going to Kyle. Otherwise I wouldn't
have mentioned Betty. And frankly, I don't have blacken her name - simple
because one is popluar doesn't mean one can't be underhanded and two faced -
in fact if you look at politicans you will realize its the satus quo. She
certainly can be charming - and fun - I just don't want to ever trust her
again or be her friend - you guys go right ahead.  Its easy to be a bs'er
via the computer you never have face anyone - its tougher face to face.
Besides all her rants about people forcing her to do things and her dropping
the people are on the list - you guys should be bright enough to put 2 and 2
together - no one has everyone in their life being a total shit. And if they
do maybe they need to look at themselves.

                                        Trisha