C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Salkin Kathleen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Salkin Kathleen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Mar 2002 13:59:52 -0500
Michael,

Which list did you get these questions from?  I realise you added a few but
frankly I find them obnoxious and stupid.  Under what context did they come
up?

As I said in my original reply, I have not personally come across such
silliness. However I can imagine those who deal with public service agencies
do.

Kat