C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joy Liebeskind <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 20:37:18 -0500
Joy- sarah has cataracts--1 has been operated on & has an implant, and one is
still there, so we do the eye DR rioutine every 4-6 months. About a year ago
they redid a room & made it wheelchair accessable. Now we slide her chair in
backwards & they pull the arm of the machine in front of her. Much better in
her own chair. They also have a head strap if you want it, I hold Sarah's head
to help her. But no more sliding..or she used to think she was falling up to
the ceiling!  Call & see who in your area might have that. Ginny Palig might be
able to help you on that...Joy