C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Salkin Kathleen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Salkin Kathleen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 07:18:51 -0500
Thanks, Betty...!  I left for three reasons: 1) to go to grad school, 2)
lack of career opportunities - no room for promotions, and 3) I was bored.
My job was so routine, it became quite stressful and non-challenging.  I
worked as a clerk in the property mgt. department and all I did all day was
process loan applications from active duty service personnel and vets.
Depressingly all the same and all of them accepted, practically.  Not a
challenge at all, and I loathed the number-crunching.

Now I work as a database programmer which is not boring as there's something
new every day.  And just wrassling with the data warehouse and its
breakdowns is guaranteed to keep one on their toes.  LOL

Kat