C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Deri James <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 23:56:04 +0000
On Thursday 07 Mar 2002 4:24 pm, Cleveland, Kyle E. wrote:
> Mostly accoustic folk/bluegrass/roots type stuff.  The studio was
> named "Mater's Touch", and the logo was derived from Michelangelo's
> Sistine Chapel portrayal of God's finger touching Adam's, bringing
> Adam to life.

My only exposure to the Music Industry was writing a computer system
for Peter Gabriel's (ex Genesis) recording studio somewhere near
Bath. It was back in 1989 and "Tears for Fears" were in the studio on
the day I went down to install it. The studio was a converted water
mill, the floor was glass and the mill stream was all lit up. What i
found most amazing was that the mill had a completely separate inner
"skin" sitting on the biggest springs I have ever seen.

Cheers

Deri