C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 10:27:22 -0500
i am happy for you that you caught on just in time. i know kyles post are
painfull for him, but, he is doing a service especially for our younger
members. the moral and social responsibilities are more important than being
super cool and doing super things. treat your relationships with wife, kids
and friends as most important.