C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 15:04:28 -0500
kyle, my right elbow is empacted so i do have ulnar nerve pain, but in
addittion my wrist and the area of thumb and pointer finger coming into the
wrist is terrible. other spots in both hands. last time in, he said "i have
2 seringes where do you want them?" if he'd said i have 10, i could have
shown him places for them. he put a does of cortizone at the wrist at thumb
base on both hands. net results is that they still hurt when there is
pressure put on the areas, but, the edge is off of them enough for me to
notice the other places that hurts now. the other spots were less noticed
when the other was so bad.
i have had carpel tunnel syndrone in both hands, i have had trigger finger
in the ring finger of my right hand with literally locked it finally and had
to have surgery to put it back in use. i think it may be the beginnings of
triger finger and thump , but, not sure at this stage. xrays show it is not
arthritus. so it is more tendon inflamation. the pain is dull but strong if
at rest, sharp stabbing in heavy use. hurts to drive, write, key and mouse.
hurts to open bottles especially the childproof version. went out to eat
birthday dinner and judy had to cut my meat for me for petes sake. that was
right before she broke her foot. it even hurt to pickup a chicken nugget
before the shots.