C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Salkin Kathleen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Salkin Kathleen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 07:09:29 -0500
Boy, this list is quiet!  Did we scare everyone off with mouthing off about
that stupid comedy show this weekend?

As for me, I'm recovering from the fall; my head is fine, but my back is
still a wee bit sore, which is to be expected.  Very busy day at work
yesterday and probably will be even more so today.

Where are Ken and Kyle, by the way?  I know Ken has to have surgery, but I
didn't think it was to be straightaway.  Ken, are you OK?

Oh, and there are 11 photos up at the cpadults site now.  Go and take a
look:
left to get to the photo album and then click on the  album icon to view.

Kat

The trouble with practical jokes is that very often they get
elected.   - Will Rogers