C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Salkin Kathleen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Salkin Kathleen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Feb 2002 15:25:54 -0500
Well that leaves Jim Short, the only white guy without glasses featured this
week.  Photos don't always show colour very well, so he could have been the
one with sandy hair.

Excuse me, I'm going to use a four-letter word here.  Fuck them for letting
this go on the air!  I have never liked Jerry Lewis but at least his shit
wasn't personal!

Kat