C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 26 Jan 2002 06:19:04 -0800
Instead of a Jerry attitude( poor 'lil kids) how about
putting togather a video togather a video that shows
why therapy is essential. A look at them go attitude.(
they can and deserve to with therapy!) You can start
with say a NICU preemie, show the progress through the
years that has come through grit, determination and
therapy. We take part of a dance marathon put on
yearly by the students of UM for the PMR dept. It has
been intersted to look over the beginning videos when
Alex was just starting therapy and not doing much on
his own to the one now three years later that  has him
self feeding using a spoon fork etc, using a
walker,writing hs name etc.
Joanne

http://auctions.yahoo.com