BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Stevenson, Pam" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The listserv with bag-matching software - that is, we make your bag match your face." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 08:42:45 -0500
Ralph -

I didn't think shape had anything to do with being amorphous.  Think of the
ameoba.  I'm sure sometimes they can be square, and they are certainly
amorphous.

As for a square being amorous, sure they can.  It's just no one wants to be
amorous in return.  Isn't that the moral of many teen movies?  You gotta be
cool for people to love you.

- Pam