C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Date:
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 08:58:54 -0400
  again i bring up a few of us that do the same type of work. if the
emploers are allowed to say "look ken got ligament and tendon damage from
straining to sit straight at a desk, so we will not hire KAT, because she
has cp too", is that fair and right.
  i know employers don't want to open themself up for workers comp cases,
but, then again why discriminate against someone who will not get hurt. and
Lord knows, TABS see us as all the same. they do not know the differences in
cp. i have friends that i still after years have to remind them that i have
cp, not md.