C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 23:29:01 EST
I appreciate that you're frustrated Jenn.  You've got Dr. Albright in your
corner though, he's probably your best ticket.   These guys know how to "talk
shop."

There isn't anything we can say to your doctor that would help you Jenn, so
giving us his address might not be a good idea.  We can say what you've told
us you want, but that's not going to carry any medical weight.