EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
James McBride <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Feb 2002 11:22:54 +1100
Dear Sir
I am surprised to see this in my mail box today and while I may have missed
the history amongst lost messages (virus problem), the matter sounds urgent
and supportable by concerned people who use the internet. And so, without
knowing quite why or how, I'm responding to offer support. I have time to
review fact history and draft correspondence. could someone fill me in?
James