EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karyl Loux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 08:02:02 -0500
This has been a wonderful and useful list to participate in, as it seems to
always be on subject.  Lately, there has been far too many messages in
everyone's boxes that are off subject.  Our administrators asked us politely
to stay on subject and then everyone had to discuss that request.  Could we
please stop all of this?

We are supposedly in the area of technology, and hopefully use email
regularly enough to understand how spam works.  If you see what is obviously
a bad return address, just delete it and ignore it.  A listserve isn't
impervious to getting spam.  We all don't need to discuss it.  The only
opinions that matter to this list are those dealing with technology and
technological solutions to questions posed.  Let's all get back on track
please.  And, that will begin by nobody feeling a need to respond to this
message.

Thanking you in advance.

Karyl Loux