EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Susan A. Osterhaus" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Oct 2001 22:09:22 -0500
Below is the answer to my query regarding the current price of the Leo.
---

Dear Ms Osterhaus,

Thank you for your recent email. Leo is priced at US$999 plus shipping,
handling and insurance costs.

Please don't hesitate to contact us if we can be of any further
assistance.

Best regards,
Andrew Ingram
Robotron Group
15 Stamford Rd, Oakleigh 3166, Australia
Tel: +61 3 9568 2568, Fax: +61 3 9568 1377
Email: [log in to unmask]
Web:   http://www.robogroup.com