EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ian Francis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 16:52:03 +0100
Does anyone know of any compatibility issues (and fixes) with using both Zoomtext Extra Level
II and IBM Viavoice? I had reports that a user is experiencing serious recognition problems with
Zoomtext running but viavoice runs fine without it. I've used Dragon NS with ZT without problems
and can't think what would cause this problem.
Thanks
Ian Francis