EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lynn Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 12:11:11 -0700
Hi Jeannie,
Check out these links and see if they have the info you're looking for:

Microsoft's page on accessibility
         http://www.microsoft.com/enable/dev/web/guidelines.htm

WebAIM's introduction to web accessibility
         http://www.webaim.org/info/intro

W3C's Web accessibility initiative
         http://www.w3.org/WAI/

HARMONY Guidelines for the Creation of Accessible WWW Documents
         http://www.esat.kuleuven.ac.be/teo/docarch/projecten/harmony/guidelines/guidenofr.htm

Hope these help,-

Lynn
Lynn Cooke