EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Prof Norm Coombs <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Equal Access to Software & Information <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 2010 13:21:36 -0800
George Buys is a 15-year friend and colleague. George founded the company
that provides the Webinar software we use.
Less than 2 years ago, EASI also lost Dick Banks.
Norm

>From: "tc Tech Support" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: CEO George Buys on to Bigger and Better Things
>Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 14:12:10 -0600
>Dear Friends of Talking Communities,
>
>It is with deep sorry that I inform you that the Founder and CEO of
>Talking Communities, George Buys, passed away this afternoon from
>complications of emphysema. An online memorial service will be held at a
>yet to be disclosed date.
>
>George was a believer in relationships, but the secret to his
>relationships was that he did everything to try and make it unequal. He
>always tried to end up with less than the other person. We, at Talking
>Communities, will try to continue to live up to the standard that George
>has set, always making sure our customers, partners, and friends get more
>from us than we get from them. And until we meet again, we wish George
>success in his new endeavors and know that those now surrounding him will
>benefit from the wonderful man he is. He will be sorely missed.
>

>Regards,
>Steven Hoffmann
>Talking Communities
>

>----------
>I am using the Free version of <http://www.spamfighter.com/len>SPAMfighter.
>We are a community of 6 million users fighting spam.
>SPAMfighter has removed 20294 of my spam emails to date.
>The Professional version does not have this message.

Once you choose hope, anything's possible.  Christopher Reeve

Norman Coombs [log in to unmask]
CEO EASI Equal Access to Software and Information
phone (949) 855-4852 (NOTE pacific time zone)
****READ ABOUT THE DICK BANKS MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP:
http://easi.cc/scholarship.htm