EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Equal Access to Software & Information <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Mar 2008 19:55:46 -0600
Hi all!

So wondering if anyone out there has a computer they no longer
want, and would be willing to donate to me?  Or can you recommend
any Web Sites where I might find such a machine?

I only ask that it be in good working order, and be able to run
Windows 98 or later.  So if you have a computer I could have,
please let me know at the above Email, and I'll get back to you
about the rest of the logistics.

Thanks in advance for any assistants.

GMAN