EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Gardner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Equal Access to Software & Information <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2006 15:17:40 -0700
WE does not read PPT, but I still use it a lot.  I just save as RTF
and read the RTF.  Can't get more info from that anyhow.

John

At 01:36 PM 7/12/2006, you wrote:
>Window-Eyes does not officially support PowerPoint in Version
>5.5.  Version 6, slated for late this year, is scheduled to include
>PowerPoint support equivalent to what they did for Word and Excel.
>

>At 01:43 PM 7/12/2006, you wrote:
>>If we have someone here who is a window eyes user, do you know if
>>it will work in Microsoft Office PowerPoint???  A year or 2 ago I
>>was told by a user that it would not work at all in powerpoint.
>>Norman Coombs
>
>... Creating implements of mass instruction.
>Lloyd Rasmussen, Senior Staff Engineer
>National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped
>Library of Congress    (202) 707-0535   <http://www.loc.gov/nls>
>HOME:  <http://lras.home.sprynet.com>
>The opinions expressed here are my own and do not necessarily
>represent those of NLS.

John A. Gardner
Professor and Director, Science Access Project
Department of Physics
Oregon State University
Corvallis, OR 97331
tel: (541) 737 3278