EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Papworth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 07:17:17 -0500
Tbaks to Peter for his suggestions but it turns out my client appears to have
resolved the problem himself.  His PC is set up to boot up with Zoomtext.  He
merely closed Zoomtext, fired up Powerplay, and then opend Zoomtext and VOILA!
I'm wondering why one of my technicians never thought of that.

Peter Papworth
A/Manager Client Services
Citizenship & Immigration Canada
(613)-954-3450