EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ron Stewart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 11:46:01 -0800
Each of the screen readers handles HTML differently. Basically each uses a
different model for interpreting the underlying code of the specific
graphical presentation that is being encountered. Bottom line on web pages
is too look at the HTML 4.0 specification and follow it to the letter. In
the HTML spec you will find a very good discussion of tags and their
attributes and the subsequent impact on the accessibility of the web pages
being developed.

Ron Stewart