EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
jim gerrond <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Feb 2001 16:29:42 -0500
Hi Listers:

Does anybody on this list happen to have the Toronto dial-up number for
JUNO?

Juno is a free ISP that I have used for approx 10 months. The service was
relatively fast, and they did not have any annoying pop-up ads. Just a
larger ad-banner. That, I could live with.

I recently up-graded to Windows '98, downloaded a new copy of JUNO, and
their re-registration screen does not acknowledge any form of Ontario.
Subsequently, I cannot proceed.

If I had the dial-up number, perhaps I could mannually configure.....

Thanks for any assistance.

Jim