EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bekka Borg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 10:59:33 -0500
Has anyone done captioning of QuickTime movies using a text track?
I'm captioning talking head presentations and have come up on some
issues that have me going in circles.  I'd appreciate talking with
anyone who might get me going in the right direction again!  The main
issue is the caption text size changing based on the client machines
system font size.  Another, more general, question has to do with
'proper' chunking of the text segments.

Bekka Borg
Instructional Designer
Law, Health Policy & Disability Center