EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ian Francis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 10:13:23 +0100
Hi
I was evaluating KeyRead for this purpose. It seemed to work in most
packages (including word) and highlights each word as spoken within the
package. I asked RJ Cooper if they could consider producing a 'less
chatty' version for LD users - maybe if others also emailed them it might
help. I think the web site where you can download a demo is
www.rjcooper.com and the product costs $99.00
Ian Francis