EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ian Francis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 7 Nov 2001 22:44:02 -0000
Hi Patrick
This takes me back. We used to use Procomm to store files from Kurzweil via serial transfer.
Never used Flipper though. I do remember using the DECTalk synth, and we often found that
changing synth driver versions (the TSR file supplied by DEC) fixed the problem, usually by going
back to an older version of the driver. Has he tried using other, maybe older, DECTalk drivers? I'm
not sure where you can download these from nowadays but there must be somewhere out there.
Regards
Ian Francis