EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Adrian Higginbotham <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Adrian Higginbotham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Jan 2001 10:32:38 -0000
 interestingly the british computer association of the blind are hoping to
run a powerpoint  course for screenreader sueres sometime in the early part
of this year.
the cost of the 3 day event is covered by sponsors blind in business so
theres only accomedation to pay for.
if theres anyone else on this list in the uk would would be interested in
taking part in the course and doesn't have the details contact me off list
and I'll forward what you need to know.

Adrian Higginbotham,
SURFACE
Salford University, Research Focus on AcCessible Environments.
E-mail [log in to unmask]
tel: 0161-2954939
fax: 0161-2955011

web: http://www.scpm.salford.ac.uk/surface/