From:
Donald Baisch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 14:38:23 -0800

I recently moved accross the street from where I live is a Jack in the Box
never been to one since I was diagnosed.

Went in, talked to the order taker
Tacos have beef, lettuce, tomato, corn tortillas

so I ordered some and I had root beer

Came home
got on the web

http//:www.jackinthebox.com/menu/index.php3

found out the tacos contain wheat The above URL goes to the ingredients
list at the end of each ingredient; they list the possible offending
items wheat is one of the items.

according to this list all entree type items i can eat
all by themselves, not in sandwiches

some soft drinks
chicken breast fillet
chili