From:
joseph marty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 17:08:50 -0500
You can always go to the Dell web site and search for the specs on this machine, and most of the major memory makers, PNY, Kingston, Crucial, Simple, have search functions related to the computer maker and model number.  Try calling Dell tech support to ask, or send them an e-mail.

--

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml