From:
Robin Fritche <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Apr 2002 19:17:28 EDT
thanks, lynnet and john!

i haven't noticed that i have a reaction to dairy, really, but i'll
definitely go totally without it for a while just to be sure.  it's already
been 2 days without it.  junk food and peanuts (and sometimes real nuts)
really mess up my system (as much as i love them), and sometimes i have a
really bad reaction to rice (i have irritable bowel syndrome).  i can usually
tell if something was a bad idea for me to eat not long after i've eaten it.
while i'm trying to lose weight, i'll most likely cut all dairy until i'm a
lot closer to my goal.  i'm just interested in what i could have down the
line.  :-)  thanks, john, for the Natural By Nature link.  i'll definitely
check that out.  i'm also going to look at the library for that book lynnet
suggested.  it is heartening to hear that this way of life is working for so
many people.

cheers!

-robin