C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathleen Salkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 10:00:45 -0500
Gad, Carla, baby talk????  They're getting to you!

Kat

"St. John's University Cerebral Palsy List" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Dear Uncle Mike,

  Great pic - I sure could use some cool glasses. I'm gonna be snow blind
here any day now. Major storms!!

  Daddy took some fun pics of Mommy but they're not available yet - may
never be; at least not in this lifetime. One is of her wearing what she
calls her torture rods - things to curl her hair. She looks like a really
old Shirley Temple. The other is the "after" pic, with her waist length
hair curled up to her chin. Thank goodness she didn't hear me snickering,
or I'd have been treatless til 2007.

  I hope to have some new pics of my cute wee self soon; I got a collar
from CA - from Bonbright Woolens. It's in the MacInnis tartan and I look
mahvalous, dahlings. The company sent two collars; a small and a medium. I
wonder if Mommy is considering a puppy. I sure hope not, especially since I
finally got the cats the way I want them. Whipping a puppy into shape would
be far too exhausting at my age.

  "My" kitty got in a fight in the garage ... again. He's just finished
antibiotics, but Mommy got another course cause he's still not all better.
That means I get to wash him 3-4 times a day like I did all last week. He
had a big boo-boo on his head where the bad cat bit him. Mommy put stuff on
it, but I kept washing it off. She wasn't very happy with me. Brat kitty
bit Mommy's finger the first day she started him on antibiotics. Now, she's
on antibiotics and she has to get a tetnus shot, too. His brother never
gets into fights; he's the one with the brains!

  Well, I gotta go now. Mommy's gonna shovel out a piddle path for me;
she's getting a tad annoyed that I keep whizzing on the door frame on the
service porch, especially when I run down the steps and roll around in the
snow right afterwards. She can't quite understand why I won't piddle
outside and then go play. Moms just don't get it.

  BTW, I'd like to send sloppy Cairn kisses to Jenn and hope she feels
better soon.

Your friend,

Mr. Jake (the cutie boy Cairn) Rockwell
http://www.brunnet.net/terrier/jake.html