C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 16:04:56 EST
In a message dated 2/8/2002 12:37:49 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> er...ah...um...wellllll.  Hey Betty!  You're good at vulgarity.  He'p me out
> her, eh?
>
> I'm good a vulgarity?  I'm reading these popcicle stick posts and how
that's really stickin' it to em and I'm good at vulgarity?

Okay, let me take a whack at this (p.i.).  Okay, first the guy has cp,
right...okay.  We're pretty much on the same sheet of music there, no?

Why you makin' me do this?  Man, you cold.

Anyway, the guy's got cp and he's taking a whiz, so he's having this up close
and personal experience with Captain America, or whatever he calls Mr. Happy
(and we all hope it is).   But seeing as how he also has cp, he's, ah, you
know, doing that whole thing, whatever his cp thing is.  Depending on how
that works for him, the whole experience could be one big, you know...thing.

In a way I can get down with this, except that I don't have cp.  I have
essential tremors, which I have discovered are not.  Except that it doesn't
apply here anyway because I'm a girl.