BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

9.11.2002: Day of private silence; no commentators, especially!" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 May 2002 11:00:43 EDT
May 4 1970

Niagara Falls !! Did you say Niagara Falls !!!!

Niagara falls!!!!!!!
:slowly I turn,step by step, inch by inch...
.until I found him there ..( break ... bib... bang)
Abbot and Costello 1947

Recently going through archives at Vicksburgh I found that there was a
reunion in 1904 in which both confederate and union  veterans attended. The
paper reported that there were several skirmishes between the veterans with
alot of geriatrics swinging canes and cracking skulls.
As a veteran of Chicago days of Rage I can't wait to show up in my walker and
mix it up with the pigs......
my take now on those days  if the Vietcong had blown up a plane in the US we
would have been marching on Hanoi  instead of Washington ...what a difference
a day makes