Date:
Sat, 30 Mar 2002 18:02:37 +1200
I don't use the Win defragger - way too slow.  Vopt's the only option, IMHO.
The GoBack version I started with was 3.10.56 then I upgraded to 3.11.59,
which I think is the latest.
Re using a separate drive for storage, I guess there's no way the current
software would accept another drive as a dedicated cache.
Ian Porter
Computer Guys
Arrowtown
New Zealand

From: "joseph marty"

> I've gotten that "massive file activity" message after using the Win 9X
defragger (which I no longer use).  All it means is that it suspends keeping
the history.  You'd get the same result if you disable it before you delete
all the files.  If you've had it for a while, you may have version 2.x.
They are now up to version 3.x, which is more sophisticated.  If you have
two hard drives on your system (or more), Goback will want to install a
Gobackio.bin on each one.  I have not seen anything on using another drive
to store the *.bin file for your C drive. I'm not sure why you would want to
keep a history that big.  If you want to update go to www.roxio.com and
navigate to the Goback page.