From:
Ken Stuart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 12:26:06 -0700
On Tue, 30 Jul 2002 21:04:50 +0200, Hans Kylberg <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>The problem is that you do not know if there will be an autoimmune disorder,
>cancer or something else, resulting from (perhaps long time) eating of the foods
>that we might not be "designed" to eat. Some people may be able to eat lots of
>grains and diary w/o problems, perhaps most. But we do not know which group
>we beling to, until it is too late.

It would seem much more likely that any such foods would also present symptoms
in the short term, as many people report with regards to autoimmune disorders.

Also, dairy is the only food that we know that we are designed to eat.

( The usual response is "yes, but that's not the milk of some other species".
However, we eat every other part of a livestock animal without problems, why
not the mammary gland production? )

--
Cheers,

Ken