From:
Michael Anthony <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 21:12:47 -0400
> Is Overeaters Anonymous a paleo-friendly group?
<snip>
 but i do need the support for emotional eating,
> that's for sure.

O.A. in my experience has been supportive of me in dealing with the mental
and emotional aspects of my eating. I went off the Paleo way last year and
gained
50 pounds in 2 months. Overeaters Anonymous has helped me sort out what was
going on with me and has supported me so that I don't do that again.

OA is made up of people and it is not a requirement of membership that we
not be obnoxious or rude. The only requirement of membership is the desire
not to compulsively overeat.
It is not for everyone but it has worked for me.

Michael