From:
Dr Bernarr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 21:35:39 EDT
  HOW TO HELP HEAL A PAINFUL ANKLE IMMEDIATELY & PERMANENTLY
Christy ten Broeke wrote "I've hurt my ankle pretty badly"..."I am flying to
South-Africa this thursday (04/11/02)."..."Does anyone know of any natural
remedies that may speed up the process and make me able to do the tour."
     EVERY PATHOLOGY PRODUCES A CONCOMITANT SYMPTOMATOLOGY
I discovered that every pathology and physiological dysfunction produces a
concomitant symptomatology in all human beings. Nobody else, other than I,
has ever had previously the insight to write about this inherent self-healing
mechanism.
This means, that your inherent intelligence, your God within, is always
talking to you.  If you listen to it and obey it, you will always have good
health. So whenever you are ill, your inherent intelligence produces symptoms
upon which you should concentrate, meditate on, pay attention to and feel,
until you are asymptomatic, i.e., until your symptoms completely and
permanently disappear. If and when you will do this, your illness and the
cause of your illness, will always help heal completely and permanently.
                                       TOUCH IT WHERE IT HURTS
Touching it where it hurts, is the most innate response to pain. You can help
heal yourself by touching your ankle where it hurts. Your body and your ankle
are constantly talking to you. Keep your eyes closed and feel, meditate,
concentrate and think on what your painful ankle is telling you to do. Do
what your painful ankle tells you to do. Touch with your own fingers, painful
parts of your ankle and help "heal" yourself immediately.
                             TOUCH IT EVERY MOMENT THAT YOU CAN
Every spare moment that you can, whether you are at home, whether you are at
work, or wherever you are when you are not sleeping, lovingly touch with your
hand, your painful ankle, and "feelingly meditate" on your painful ankle
symptoms, until your painful ankle symptoms disappear. If you do this, I
guarantee you that your ankle pain will help heal, immediately, completely
and permanently.
          ALL DRUGS, THERAPIES & TREATMENTS SUPPRESS SYMPTOMS
All drugs, therapies and treatments suppress symptoms. All drugs, therapies
and treatments, by suppressing symptoms, thereby prevent healing and thus
irritate the existing physiological dysfunction and/or pathology. Symptoms
must never be suppressed. Symptoms are part of the inherent healing processes
of the living body, the God within. Suppress symptoms and you prevent
healing.
                          EAT A CONSTRUCTIVELY BENEFICIAL DIET
Eat as constructive and beneficial a diet as is possible. Eat only natural
foods, that you would eat in the wild. Eat only fresh, unprocessed, raw
Paleolithic foods that are palatable to you and that agree with you, with all
the essential minerals and essential nutrients. Every bit of cooking destroys
vitamins, enzymes, minerals, nucleic acids, chlorophyl and damages fats,
making them indigestible. The fatty matter becomes a local irritant.
Dr. Bernarr, D.C., D.D. God Healing, Inc. Natural Hygiene Society, Inc.
P.O. Box 1523 Santa Monica California 90406 USA
Telephone: 310-396-2914; 310-452-0458
Web Site: http://www.healself.org              E-mail: [log in to unmask]