C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 12:20:08 -0500
Jennifer,

   Sorry your family was so negative. I expect my daughter to have kids - or
at least a kid. I have let her know I expect to be a grandmother - later -
she is only 15 now. Okay so we have to figure out some stuff - on the other
hand - she will have a hubby. I understand men are very capable beings.  I
might have some concerns if a baby stayed a baby its whole life - but before
you know it - they are feeding themselves - as well as everything in 2 mile
radius - and they are dressing themselves - badly coordinated and backwords
and they are potty trainable!!! Cool!!! A miniture human!!! You can have
best conversations with kids and they will love you - unconditionally ( at
least till they become a teen). There is nothing more life reaffirming than
watching your child sleep. Or more peaceful than a 2am feeding - when its
just you and the baby sharing time. Of all the things life - being Amber's
mom - is the best and most satisfying thing I do. Enjoy motherhood!!!

                             Brightest Blessings - Trisha