C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Magenta Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Mar 2002 03:03:19 EST
Oh jenn, my dear, hang in there!  I'll yell at God to get you the best help
possible. Don't give up! my heart goes out to you because I know what it is
to live with pain 24/7, and need a break from it. I found relief in a non
narcotic called neurontin, it is a drug that helps with nerve pain
specifically. I can't believe albright! what a dumb shit! I'm with you, pain
relief comes before function! God what a shithead he is! lack of compassion.

Many gentle hugs, my friend!
mag