C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Patrick Cook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 17:55:12 -0700
Hi everyone:

The person who helps me with my housekeeping doesn't even bother to show up
if she can't physically perform the work she's paid to do.  She has doctors
that seemingly like to poke her with needles.

Luckily, I don't have such a doctor.  :-)

Patrick

P.S.:  Hey Mag...Just curious, WHEN will AOL ever come out with a version
that allows you to actually quote someone when replying to a message???
You'd think that with AOL being - on what - 7.0 now, that you'd have such an