C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jennifer Zubko <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 20:04:22 EST
Hi Everyone

I am to be admitted to the hospital tomorrow for the double-blind, placebo
controlled trial of Intrathecal Baclofen. I will be in the hospital or
three days. On one day, I will be given baclofen, on still another, the
placebo (saline). The second day in hospital will be a rest period. NO
INJECTIONS WILL BE GIVEN THAT DAY. They will do the same type of testing
they did the first time around.

Please pray that things go well. I was so angry before, but Dr. Albright
has calmed me down.

I just want something that will help with my pain.

I will be in University Hospital from about February 19-21.

Thanks for your thoughts, prayers and love.
Jenn