C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 13:38:53 -0800
Kat,
I don't know if this is what Tombo's son has but it
may explain a late dx, There is a syndrome called
clumsy child syndrome aka:
Dyspraxia/Apraxia/Developmental Coordination Disorder.
You can plug any of the above words into a search
engine and gets lots of information.
Joanne
--- Kathleen Salkin wrote----------

http://auctions.yahoo.com