C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 2 Jan 2002 05:45:22 -0800
Hi Carla,
I know an physiatrist on the Our-Kids list who may be
interested in participating as professional with your
survery. Her name is Vikki A. stefans and if  you go
to the our-kids archives http://www.our-kids.org/
under archives,message,chat and type her name in,
you'll geet an idea of her philoshophy and competance.
 I'll be glad to contact her if you'd be interested.
I also think one more question should be added to your
survery that asks what surgeries and ages they were
done at would also be a relevant question.
Joanne

http://greetings.yahoo.com