BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

What we need, Eric, is your Visa card number!
Date:
Sat, 9 Feb 2002 22:50:22 EST
Steve asked me a source for the rope putty used in crypt work ; when I get
back to the office I will send it along but I think Bicknell has it (Ga.)
.David asked what I thought about using for a pointing mix
.. I  wanted to point my granite column with a  high cal  lime mortar; as it
is self healing and will allow for the thermal expansion.;
I know Ralph and Ruth will disagree..,
 but we  might all be dead  by the time we find out  which mix was better.
 Best  Michael.....Oh yea I think the next pin head party is in Ann Arbor
...to  test how much beer goes into the plaster mix.; that may take a long
time... Best Michael