BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
david west <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"Two Pinheads, three opinions." -- LK
Date:
Sun, 21 Apr 2002 10:03:49 +1000
dammit

got my timezones all muddled, and managed to miss all
but the last 10 minutes of the APHC show this morning
(yesterday evening your time).

Discovered that the show is live webcast (three camera
positions updated every 15 seconds) and live audio
netcast - but then I had to download and install the
software, which took another 10 minutes of valuable
time ... so all I got was the last two songs from the
band taking the show out.

Hope y'all enjoyed the show ... I'll be trying to
remember to tune in every Sunday morning from
8am-10am!

Cheers

david

http://messenger.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Messenger
- A great way to communicate long-distance for FREE!