Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 09:53:07 -0400
7bit
From:
Marianne Fuller <[log in to unmask]>
Peter said:

I do have trouble with cravings though.. 3 kinds.. chocolate cake (or any
baked dessert goods), cheese and pizza.

I seem to have cravings like that when I haven't eaten enough protein, which
seems strange but the two things seem to equate for me - do you eat enough
protein? For chocolate, may I suggest Hershey's kisses with almonds - they
are sweet but the almond takes up a lot of room so there are very few carbs.
I can eat one or two and stop. I tried chocolate with 82% chocolate thinking
it would hit the spot better but the reverse was true.