EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Adrian Higginbotham <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Adrian Higginbotham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 15:35:20 -0000
like most virtual learning packages the accessibility of any online course
depends largely on the material fed in to it and the accessibility of the
same but anne is correct in that real time chat is one of the most
problematic areas although I haven't used web CT can't comment specificly on
that.
another problem can be the way results of assessments are displayed for
instance if they are shown graphically or in diagrams though again much of
that depends on how the individual course tutor chooses to have results
shown.

Adrian Higginbotham.

SURFACE  (Salford University, Research Focus on Accessible Environments).

tel:  (44_-161-2954939,
fax  (44)-161-2955011,
Email [log in to unmask]
textphone  (44)-161-2953599.