EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tom Horn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 02:04:14 -0700
>I think
> there are many implications for many disabilities both for
> devices that can be devised and also implants of many sorts.
> We hopefully can be advocates for applications that level the
> playing field with new, relevant technologies

Our firm is working with the Josephine County Economic Development
department
on a Partners with Industry grant in the area of assistive technology.

Since our primary focus is software, I'd appreciate input regarding
potentials in the area
 of hardware devices.

Thanks in advance

Tom Horn
President, SWOregon Internet
Manager, Rogue Valley Macromedia/ColdFusion Users Group