EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

"* EASI: Equal Access to Software & Information" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Barb Stoner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 16:49:03 -0800
I would think that the "broadcast" could be even more attractive,
accessible, and "jazzy" if they would also provide text format
.

Barbara Stoner
Disability Services

>>> [log in to unmask] 01/09/01 08:46PM >>>
Interesting that he sees printed lectures as unattractive in favor of
audio
-- I know some hearing impaired people who might disagree.

-- Jim

---------------------------
James A. Rebman

Cognitive Levers Project
Center for Life-Long Learning and Design (L3D)
Department of Computer Science
College of Engineering and Applied Science
University of Colorado, Boulder

"In times of change, the learners will inherit the earth, while the
learned
will find themselves beautifully equipped for a world that no longer
exists."
- Eric Hoffer

"...and the times they are a changin'..."
- Bob Dylan